Astroburn Lite interface is quite simple, intuitive and user-friendly. You can easily customize disc burning process by using one window.
The main window consists of the following parts:
- Titlebar. This part of main window indicates the program name — Astroburn Lite and has additional buttons.
- Tabs bar — Files, Image and Pro tabs. Tabs allow switching between main app features: burning data discs and burning images. Pro tab demonstrates the Astroburn Pro features.
- Disk panel. Demonstrates the properties of an inserted disk, such as Available space, Planned space and Exceeded space. Burning options — Speed and Device — are available below.
- Project panel. Indicates what items will be recorded on disk.
- Tools panel. Contains available tools to manage the content in Project panel.
- Status bar. Demonstrates recording progress and tips (insert the disc, choose the image, etc.)
If you have any questions you can contact us directly.