To create and burn a new project:
* The max burning speed is not always the best choice if you want to use the burned disc on different optical drives or DVD players.
** You can use the background mode to hide the application window, you will see a tray icon during the burning/erasing process. To display the application window again, please press on the tray icon.
- open File menu and select New item or click New Project button on the main toolbar;
- drag'n'drop needed files from the Explorer Panel to the Project Panel;
- you can also import files from an existing image by clicking on the Import From Imageitem from File menu or clicking on the Import From Image button on the main toolbar;
- select a desired File system on the Options panel;
- open Tools menu and select Burn Project... submenu or click Burn Project button on the main toolbar;
- you can also check the Finalize box if you want to finalize the disc;
- select a burning speed*;
- press Start button**.